Naruto's Generation

Naruto's Generation
the transition from old Konoha to the next generation of Konoha, talented in different ways, all serve the same purpose to protect their village!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anime Boston!!!

Who's going to the next anime convention??? I have been told that the next convention being held is in Boston!! If you are an anime fanatic (which i hope you are since you are reading this, reading the manga, and most likely watching the show) this is your HAVEN!!! ANIME BOSTON CLICK HERE!!! I am sooooo excited this will be my first convention as a loyal lover and appreciator of Japanese Animation. I have soo many ideas of who i want to be!! I was thinking Danzo, then i thought Captain Yamato, then i was thinking maybe just a standard Jonin would be enough!! I don't know about you but I'm putting a lot of thought and effort into my outfit because i looked at some costumes that people made or bought and it is no where near a joke!!


AND IF THATS NOT CONVINCING ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU GO LOOK AT THE CROWDS THEY GET!!!


I am currently going with four other people this is going to be insane, they have parties, exclusive deals on manga scripts, books, movies.. it's out of this world AND ITS NOT JUST NARUTO, they have other anime series present as well I'm telling you this is an event you wont want to miss out on. So take a moment after reading this to click on the link and do some research on the event!! And if you want (and i strongly encourage) post up what you would like to go as and so we can hear what you have to say!! Thanks guys hope to hear from you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment